Day 171 (Back From Internet Cafe 1) - Saturday, September 6, 2008
Day 171 (Back From Internet Cafe 1)
Woke up at the Internet cafe in Okayama but I didnt really sleep well because of the type of chair. The one I slept at in Osaka before I went to Germany was much much better... I left the cafe and the cost was only 1300 yen, then went to Mcdonalds of course, then took the slow train home. I was tempted to take the fast train but I weighed the pros and the cons, and the slow train won out... I fell asleep on the train and didn't even realize when the train reached my stop. Luckily my stop was the last one, because if it wasn't, I don't think any of the Japanese on the train (except when they are drunk) would be brave enough to tell me anything, whether Japanese or English...
Woke up at the Internet cafe in Okayama but I didnt really sleep well because of the type of chair. The one I slept at in Osaka before I went to Germany was much much better... I left the cafe and the cost was only 1300 yen, then went to Mcdonalds of course, then took the slow train home. I was tempted to take the fast train but I weighed the pros and the cons, and the slow train won out... I fell asleep on the train and didn't even realize when the train reached my stop. Luckily my stop was the last one, because if it wasn't, I don't think any of the Japanese on the train (except when they are drunk) would be brave enough to tell me anything, whether Japanese or English...
I forgot to mention that on Friday, on my way to Okayama, this drunk Japanese guy was trying to have a conversation with me. He noticed the Jamaican colours on my wrist and he said "aaah Jamaica"... He then shook my hand and staggered off the train... Only in VERY RARE cases, do Japanese come and initiate a conversation with a foreigner... and one of the rare cases is when they are absolutely drunk...
I have an especially hard time trying to convince many people who are not Jamaicans, that the colour RED is not in the Jamaican flag though....
Anyway, drove to my apartment very tired and that was pretty much the day...
I have an especially hard time trying to convince many people who are not Jamaicans, that the colour RED is not in the Jamaican flag though....
Anyway, drove to my apartment very tired and that was pretty much the day...
Comments