Day 193 { Soccer Match with Parents } - Sunday, September 28, 2008
Day 193 { Soccer Match with Parents }
Went to a recreational event which was planned by the organizers of the Thursday soccer thing. This event included some of the kids from the Thursday soccer thing, along with their parents as well as me and a JET ALT, the foreign intruders :) So yes, me and the JET ALT were placed on the same team and they split up the parents on different teams, 4 teams in all.
We won our first match with a goal that I scored :) then when that match was over, I was gasping for air. I never knew it was possible to feel that tired; darn I am sooo unfit right now it's not even funny. The worst thing is that my team was to play another match exactly after that initial one and I of course had to sit out that one... So over all our team came second because we won only 1 match and drew the other 2.
After the soccer matches, it was time for food. And ooh boy did they feed us. Every minute or 2, another Japanese would come with either chicken or sausage or something to us. As soon as you tell them no, you are full, they come with something else. I think I also mentioned before in a previous blog entry that they only need to hear you mention a food name that they have available, and in no time they are going for it...Whether you want it or not, they are going to give it to you. After eating this massive amount of meat, they were still offering us more stuff, I started to wonder to myself, how the heck do these people eat so much but yet they are so skinny.
Anyway after the JET ALT went, this Japanese oldish guy started to tell me a whole bunch of stuff about his life.. He said he is in the army reserve of Japan and he is a sniper... He said he actually has a 95% accuracy of up to 200M... I was like WOW!!! .. I think that was my first time talking to a sniper as far as I know. He said, outside of the army, he is an ordinary truck driver. After all this, I was taken home..
Went to a recreational event which was planned by the organizers of the Thursday soccer thing. This event included some of the kids from the Thursday soccer thing, along with their parents as well as me and a JET ALT, the foreign intruders :) So yes, me and the JET ALT were placed on the same team and they split up the parents on different teams, 4 teams in all.
We won our first match with a goal that I scored :) then when that match was over, I was gasping for air. I never knew it was possible to feel that tired; darn I am sooo unfit right now it's not even funny. The worst thing is that my team was to play another match exactly after that initial one and I of course had to sit out that one... So over all our team came second because we won only 1 match and drew the other 2.
After the soccer matches, it was time for food. And ooh boy did they feed us. Every minute or 2, another Japanese would come with either chicken or sausage or something to us. As soon as you tell them no, you are full, they come with something else. I think I also mentioned before in a previous blog entry that they only need to hear you mention a food name that they have available, and in no time they are going for it...Whether you want it or not, they are going to give it to you. After eating this massive amount of meat, they were still offering us more stuff, I started to wonder to myself, how the heck do these people eat so much but yet they are so skinny.
Anyway after the JET ALT went, this Japanese oldish guy started to tell me a whole bunch of stuff about his life.. He said he is in the army reserve of Japan and he is a sniper... He said he actually has a 95% accuracy of up to 200M... I was like WOW!!! .. I think that was my first time talking to a sniper as far as I know. He said, outside of the army, he is an ordinary truck driver. After all this, I was taken home..
Comments
And how a sniper can a tell u story and u nuh ask him to SHOW YOU!!!