Day 192 { The Fall/Dead Cat} - Saturday, September 27, 2008
Day 192 {The Fall/Dead Cat}
I stayed in all day today until I got a call from one of the new JET guys to come and watch a movie... Lets call this guy O. So 3 of us were there watching this movie, me, O, X and XX ;) .. the movie was called "THE FALL"... It has some very beautiful scenes in it, but the plot to me is kinda dumb, well that's maybe because I didn't get to see it from the start. But its not so interesting for me to go and try to understand what it really was depicting or trying to. So after the movie, apparently O was drunk or something, as O was drinking beer. O was playing around with X and accidentally spilled beer on XX's tatami mat... hmmm... Now XX kinda, some what has an explosive personality. I have never seen X angry or upset before but I can imagine XX getting upset and screaming at people. The room started to get a little quiet and for me a bit tense with me also trying not to burst out a laugh... Then O accidentally knocked over a bag of potato chips that I brought there... And now I was working overtime to try and contain myself, as the laugh was at my throat, dying to burst out, all while I was trying to clean up the mess with the potato chips... Then all XX said was, "I think you should go" and that was it... O said, "yes I agree, I think I should go and sorry" ... Then O went. And again the room was tense...I didn't know what to do or say ...
So after this, I was wondering if I should still hang around or what, but XX and X decided to go to the convenient store. So I decided to follow them. Now X is a lover of cats and while we were walking on the road, there was a nice, white, fluffy, dead cat on the road, with its guts spilled out (can you picture that).... So X started to hide her face and scream. So we went to the convenient store, and on our way walking back, I was chatting with X, and XX was walking ahead of us. And as soon as we passed the dead cat, it was almost as if a vehicle timed us and ran straight over the dead cat which was next to the side walk that we were walking on.... All of us started to laugh and check if there was any cat guts splashed on our clothes...lol .. yeah I know its gross... But what are the chances???...No vehicle passed us until that very moment when we were passing the dead cat, as if that driver planned it out in his head to splash us with cat guts... lol .. Anyway, we went back to XX's place and watched an episode of south park, then I left....
I stayed in all day today until I got a call from one of the new JET guys to come and watch a movie... Lets call this guy O. So 3 of us were there watching this movie, me, O, X and XX ;) .. the movie was called "THE FALL"... It has some very beautiful scenes in it, but the plot to me is kinda dumb, well that's maybe because I didn't get to see it from the start. But its not so interesting for me to go and try to understand what it really was depicting or trying to. So after the movie, apparently O was drunk or something, as O was drinking beer. O was playing around with X and accidentally spilled beer on XX's tatami mat... hmmm... Now XX kinda, some what has an explosive personality. I have never seen X angry or upset before but I can imagine XX getting upset and screaming at people. The room started to get a little quiet and for me a bit tense with me also trying not to burst out a laugh... Then O accidentally knocked over a bag of potato chips that I brought there... And now I was working overtime to try and contain myself, as the laugh was at my throat, dying to burst out, all while I was trying to clean up the mess with the potato chips... Then all XX said was, "I think you should go" and that was it... O said, "yes I agree, I think I should go and sorry" ... Then O went. And again the room was tense...I didn't know what to do or say ...
So after this, I was wondering if I should still hang around or what, but XX and X decided to go to the convenient store. So I decided to follow them. Now X is a lover of cats and while we were walking on the road, there was a nice, white, fluffy, dead cat on the road, with its guts spilled out (can you picture that).... So X started to hide her face and scream. So we went to the convenient store, and on our way walking back, I was chatting with X, and XX was walking ahead of us. And as soon as we passed the dead cat, it was almost as if a vehicle timed us and ran straight over the dead cat which was next to the side walk that we were walking on.... All of us started to laugh and check if there was any cat guts splashed on our clothes...lol .. yeah I know its gross... But what are the chances???...No vehicle passed us until that very moment when we were passing the dead cat, as if that driver planned it out in his head to splash us with cat guts... lol .. Anyway, we went back to XX's place and watched an episode of south park, then I left....
Comments