Day 191 - { Car Overheat / Dodgebee } - Friday, September 26, 2008

Day 191 { Car Overheat / Dodgebee }
I was speeding on my way to one of my Friday schools today and I noticed that the temperature gauge was going up... I was like, "ooh boy not now while I am rushing". So yes my car started to overheat but fortunately I remembered a friend telling me that if the car is overheating, you can turn on the heater in the car and it will take away the heat and transfer it inside the car. So I tried and it worked. Ok so if this was an obvious thing to do then I didn't know alright!!!
I am now wondering if my car company actually fixed the radiator like I told them to, because I made sure to tell them that it was bad. But lets see when next this thing is going to happen...

So today after class, again I was bored out of my witts. I am now realizing more and more that I need to keep my mind occupied with things I find interesting, or else I am going to sit in the office and think the world is coming to an end. This is in addition to zoning out, thinking all manner of evil and good, twiddling my thumbs etc. I have my Japanese study book with me and simply refuse to open it, I don't know why... 

In my last job, I didn't even have time to scratch my head...I wonder now which one I really prefer... To be constantly going, or to be doing nothing at all...I conclude in my mind that there need to be a balance. Having some downtime is good, but too much is not good at all. So because of my boredom, I went to play dodge bee with the kids in the gym. After this, I sort of watched the clock until it was 4pm, then filled my radiator tank with water, then rushed away. I went home then went to Friday English conversation.

Comments

Popular Posts