Day 568 { Typhoon Hits } Thursday, October 8, 2009
Day 568 { Typhoon Hits }
Yes the Typhoon hit today, It landed in a prefecture known as Aichi.... Home of Toyota. One of my Jamaican friends who worked at HEART Trust with me is now living there.... She called me to ask how were things where I was....I called her back and she said she is not at work because the wind is crazy outside her apartment and lots of rain... Just last night, my company sent out an email reminding us that we should go to work....
Thankfully or sadly, the typhoon totally missed my area and I had to be at work like normal... All we had was a little rain, not even wind... Ohh and I saw a rainbow for the first time in a very very long time... I saw on the news that buildings tops were being blown away and glass being shattered in Osaka and other places in that area.
Comments