Day 571 { Pre-Conference } Sunday, October 11, 2009
Day 571 { Pre-Conference }
Went to Okayama city today with my bible study presenter, her husband and 2 Chinese guys... We went to a Pre-conference thing where this Korean guy was the main presenter.... He is also going to speak at the real conference next year April there about...
At the pre-conference thingy, I saw a Japanese friend of mine who I haven't seen in like a year... We spoke briefly then I had to go.... ... after I left out, the goup of us then stopped at a restaurant name Bikuri Donkey (surprised donkey) ... I honestly don't like this name for a restaurant but anyway... The food was delicious...
In the conference area, there was also a car show going on.
Went to Okayama city today with my bible study presenter, her husband and 2 Chinese guys... We went to a Pre-conference thing where this Korean guy was the main presenter.... He is also going to speak at the real conference next year April there about...
At the pre-conference thingy, I saw a Japanese friend of mine who I haven't seen in like a year... We spoke briefly then I had to go.... ... after I left out, the goup of us then stopped at a restaurant name Bikuri Donkey (surprised donkey) ... I honestly don't like this name for a restaurant but anyway... The food was delicious...
In the conference area, there was also a car show going on.
Comments