Day 575 { Seriously Unfit } Thursday, October 15, 2009
Day 575 { Seriously Unfit }
It was while I was playing football this evening, when I realised that I am SERIOUSLY unfit. I ran on for like 15 minutes, and I was already tired... I need need need to do something about this... Everytime I start up jogging, I suddenly stop after like 3 or 4 times. Jeez, what should I do???
I did manage to score 1 goal though even though the opposing team has been scoring none stop on us recently.... Initially I thought it was the foreigner's fault but I realise that the opposing team has been scoring a lot on my Japanese team mates as well. HELPPP !!!
I do notice though that my breathing pattern feels a little different recently. I am wondering if I am starting to suffer from short of breath or something.....
Yeah Richard I know that was a stupid decision with getting rid of the Chair, trust me, I don't even want to think about it... I worst won't even mention what/who encouraged me to pay that sum of money....
Comments