Day 572 { Subtly Robbed } Monday, October 12, 2009


Day 572 { Subtly Robbed }

Yes so there was this couch bed in my apartment that I wanted to get rid of because it was really old. There is a way to get rid of it which requires paying a fee through the local city office... However, this way was a little problematic and involved going to the city office, getting a sticker and what not... Today is an holiday in Japan ... Sports day, and there was this truck passing by that would get rid of old stuff.... I ended up paying this guy US$100 just to get rid of this thing as well as an old suitcase.... When I investigated the cost to get rid of it through the city office... It was only US$25 ... I could have beat myself up.... Every time I think about it, I get upset with myself....






Richard yuh would have to email mi yuh Chassis number to mek mi find out... I can also get used parts as well... The yards are not near me but I know some one, well actually 2 people who have the yards... and can get parts galore.... However, US$80 sound very reasonable to me still... I will check with the guy though to get the price range...


Stewart Yuh mad bout eat donkey...

Comments

Dave...you deserve to lose that money. How can you think US$100 is value for money for garbage disposal of something that probably cost US$100 - lol....2 lick inna yuh head u want.