Day 569 { Good Job } Friday, October 9, 2009
Day 569 { Good Job }
Today after work I went to karate... Can you believe it???Next week I should be changing my belt. If I do my routine well, I will be up to an orange belt, if not, then I either move to yellow or stay at white... Today, we were all practicing for next week.... And for the first time, the teachers said I did it perfectly...No corrections.... Only for the introductory part before I start the actual routine, and for the end part when I am done with it.... For the routine itself, they said I was almost flawless... WOW!!! :) The good thing with these karate teachers is that, they don't give you bull, they tell you as it is... Hopefully I can pull this off next week and not be too nervous in front of the people watching....
Comments