Day 18 (Meeting A New ALT) - April 6, 2008
Day 18 - Meeting A New ALT
The main ALT in my area who is originally from Canada, called me to meet with the new ALT in the area who is from the USA and the ALT from my apartment complex...We were to meet at a park and she gave me the dirctions...Now Anybody who know me well..know that I am terrible on taking directions and she wasn't good on giving either (sorry N...but your directions suck..I hope u not reading lol).. Any way of course I ended up driving pass the park... I had to stop and call her back...she of course said I wayyyyy past it... I had to make a U-turn in the middle of the road and go the other direction...and guess what??? I passed it again going the other direction...I eventually found it though and we all chatted and ate (normal food..sausage and ray ray)...
Met up with another ALT in the night at a restaurant name Joyful (don't really like the name but...) and we chatted about church stuff and Christianity etc etc...good yute...after that short meeting I then went back home to play some more Kingdom Hearts 2 :)..
To Stewart....The person who gave me the stamp just simply selected the closest thing to my name and that was it....I start getting the Hiragana characters to some extent now..I don't touch the Katakana yet...I know about 15 Kanji symbols :) hey it's a start ok....I know is probably bout 10,000 of them or more...
The main ALT in my area who is originally from Canada, called me to meet with the new ALT in the area who is from the USA and the ALT from my apartment complex...We were to meet at a park and she gave me the dirctions...Now Anybody who know me well..know that I am terrible on taking directions and she wasn't good on giving either (sorry N...but your directions suck..I hope u not reading lol).. Any way of course I ended up driving pass the park... I had to stop and call her back...she of course said I wayyyyy past it... I had to make a U-turn in the middle of the road and go the other direction...and guess what??? I passed it again going the other direction...I eventually found it though and we all chatted and ate (normal food..sausage and ray ray)...
Met up with another ALT in the night at a restaurant name Joyful (don't really like the name but...) and we chatted about church stuff and Christianity etc etc...good yute...after that short meeting I then went back home to play some more Kingdom Hearts 2 :)..
To Stewart....The person who gave me the stamp just simply selected the closest thing to my name and that was it....I start getting the Hiragana characters to some extent now..I don't touch the Katakana yet...I know about 15 Kanji symbols :) hey it's a start ok....I know is probably bout 10,000 of them or more...
Comments