Day 30 ( Lost Again going to Far School) - April 18, 2008

Day 30 - Lost Again going to Far School

Went to my other way out school today ooh boy, I am tired of telling unnu that I get lost :) but anyway, I made about 5 wrong turns today...I found out that there is also 2 ways to get to this school....NONE OF THE ROUTES ARE SHORT.... The route I took however, had more narrow roads and this time, unlike last week, there was oncoming traffic ...I again had to be blowing my horn around every corner. I notice that I always going to these school in rain.
At one point I was fanning down this lady to ask for directions...The lady just waved at me and drove off. I also tried to ask a man where the school was...the man didn't even pay mi bad mind.

I eventually got to the school about 9:20 am and I parked....then the principal come and tell mi to tek weh mi self from that parking area and park some weh else....where is the love??? They were cool though.. :)

The classes went well today but after lunch (as usual so far)....I had nothing to do for about 3 hours or more...I found my way back home using the other route ok though. This big school has only 25 students.

Get Together

I went to the biggest get-together we have thus far of the foreigners, in the apartment of the ALT on my apartment complex. It was great. We played Wii tennis and Wii Mario...I got kicked around in both games because these gamers are ridiculously good...or is it that I really suck??? Either way I lost the tennis match and kept coming 6th and 8th out of 12 in the Mario cart. I didn't even go home the night...

Comments

lucie said…
ah boy dave. u are really having some experiences deh

Popular Posts