Day 39 - Sunday, April 27, 2008
Day 39
Woke up about 11:00 am (Ok I know I can be lazy, but there is nothing to do). My Cousin, gave me a call in the morning and also spoke to her sister (my other cousin). I was supposed to go to a Japanese church today, but my friend said he could not make it today because his throat not feeling too righteous. A peer a dem ting deh him gwaaan wid innuh, but is a vibes...like last week we were supposed to go the gym again and him talk bout him under the weather and dem foolishness deh...A mi bredrin still...So I stayed in and read my Bible then went to the Internet place....
I don't know if I told you that last week when I went to the gym, as I stepped in, is like everybody paused wid dem mouth wide open...almost like the people dem on the thread mill pause as well...I was about to say "WHAT!!!" to see if they would just resume their normal programming.
Today the lady at the internet place had to run mi out, even though shi race mi up wid a smile pon har face, saying "we close at 5pm today" So I simply laughed and went home...for the remaining portion of the day, I stayed in and played games...So that's all for today folkes....laterz
Woke up about 11:00 am (Ok I know I can be lazy, but there is nothing to do). My Cousin, gave me a call in the morning and also spoke to her sister (my other cousin). I was supposed to go to a Japanese church today, but my friend said he could not make it today because his throat not feeling too righteous. A peer a dem ting deh him gwaaan wid innuh, but is a vibes...like last week we were supposed to go the gym again and him talk bout him under the weather and dem foolishness deh...A mi bredrin still...So I stayed in and read my Bible then went to the Internet place....
I don't know if I told you that last week when I went to the gym, as I stepped in, is like everybody paused wid dem mouth wide open...almost like the people dem on the thread mill pause as well...I was about to say "WHAT!!!" to see if they would just resume their normal programming.
Today the lady at the internet place had to run mi out, even though shi race mi up wid a smile pon har face, saying "we close at 5pm today" So I simply laughed and went home...for the remaining portion of the day, I stayed in and played games...So that's all for today folkes....laterz
Comments