Day 103 (Buying Ticket for Germany) - Monday, June 30, 2008
Day 103 - Buying Ticket for Germany
I had a sudden urge (which is not unfamiliar to me) to turn on the computer this morning. I got a long sleep because I went to bed about 10:30 pm Sunday night. That's a change from the usual 1:00 am business. When I checked my email in the morning, my travel agent emailed me in Japanese saying that fuel price will go up in a day time and what do I plan to do. I made sure to email them back same time and let them know that I will be paying for the ticket today today today!!!
So after having 3 fun classes in the morning, I left work to go to the post office to check if my pay was there. And hooraaay my second pay was there. So I rushed to the bank and transferred some money from my account to the HIS travel account where the ticket would be paid for... So yes I paid for my ticket to Germany :) :) :) I of course called them to verify and they said they received the payment and I should be receiving the electronic ticket by email soon... I then paid my light and phone bills, bought some stuff at the supermarket, changed my car oil as well as fix the car air conditioner.
At 7:45 pm I picked my ALT friend up and we went to Bible study. The lady that keeps the Bible study, her son is very sick, so help us pray for him as he recently came out of the hospital. He was telling us that when he was in the hospital, the old Japanese people that were in there, were very noisy. Even though the bed is equipped with a little button thing for them to push, which will eventually call the nurses, they prefer to shout and call them. He said one nurse got fed up and said to this old man "why don't you press the button and stop calling us like that???" And the old man basically said " Mi nuh business bout nuh button, jus come yah when mi call yuh" LOL.
I had a sudden urge (which is not unfamiliar to me) to turn on the computer this morning. I got a long sleep because I went to bed about 10:30 pm Sunday night. That's a change from the usual 1:00 am business. When I checked my email in the morning, my travel agent emailed me in Japanese saying that fuel price will go up in a day time and what do I plan to do. I made sure to email them back same time and let them know that I will be paying for the ticket today today today!!!
So after having 3 fun classes in the morning, I left work to go to the post office to check if my pay was there. And hooraaay my second pay was there. So I rushed to the bank and transferred some money from my account to the HIS travel account where the ticket would be paid for... So yes I paid for my ticket to Germany :) :) :) I of course called them to verify and they said they received the payment and I should be receiving the electronic ticket by email soon... I then paid my light and phone bills, bought some stuff at the supermarket, changed my car oil as well as fix the car air conditioner.
At 7:45 pm I picked my ALT friend up and we went to Bible study. The lady that keeps the Bible study, her son is very sick, so help us pray for him as he recently came out of the hospital. He was telling us that when he was in the hospital, the old Japanese people that were in there, were very noisy. Even though the bed is equipped with a little button thing for them to push, which will eventually call the nurses, they prefer to shout and call them. He said one nurse got fed up and said to this old man "why don't you press the button and stop calling us like that???" And the old man basically said " Mi nuh business bout nuh button, jus come yah when mi call yuh" LOL.
Comments
What is actually wrong with your Bible Study Leader son?
Blessings