Day 125 - Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Day 125
Today I paid my water bill as well as faxed my bank information to HIS travel, who suppose to give mi back mi money. They were telling me that I wouldn't get it back until Monday but I had to step in and say "NOOO NOO BOSS THAT CANNOT WORK, I need it by Thursday". Suh dem seh all right den...
So today my left ear started ringing and behaving as if a TV was playing in it. Now I going to have to go doctor :( ... and mi done bruk already. As a matter of fact, the whole left side of my head feels messed up, including my eye. My friend said he will follow me to the doctor tomorrow morning. Boy thank God because I don't know how I would communicate with the doctor people. Today I ended up going to bed around 9 pm because I was feeling really messed up.
One of my other Jamaican friends in my prefecture left today for California then to Jamaica... Mi waaaah guh home tooo :( ...
Hey I am going to Germany for a Baptist Conference
And X yes I watch movies occasionally .. Like I watched Kungfu Panda, hulk and this other Marvel character movie since I'm here. I think I'm going to watch "Wanted" tomorrow.
Later peeps
Today I paid my water bill as well as faxed my bank information to HIS travel, who suppose to give mi back mi money. They were telling me that I wouldn't get it back until Monday but I had to step in and say "NOOO NOO BOSS THAT CANNOT WORK, I need it by Thursday". Suh dem seh all right den...
So today my left ear started ringing and behaving as if a TV was playing in it. Now I going to have to go doctor :( ... and mi done bruk already. As a matter of fact, the whole left side of my head feels messed up, including my eye. My friend said he will follow me to the doctor tomorrow morning. Boy thank God because I don't know how I would communicate with the doctor people. Today I ended up going to bed around 9 pm because I was feeling really messed up.
One of my other Jamaican friends in my prefecture left today for California then to Jamaica... Mi waaaah guh home tooo :( ...
Hey I am going to Germany for a Baptist Conference
And X yes I watch movies occasionally .. Like I watched Kungfu Panda, hulk and this other Marvel character movie since I'm here. I think I'm going to watch "Wanted" tomorrow.
Later peeps
Comments
(kesha)
read that there was an earthquake. i researched ur location against the quake location and while it seems the distance is great, i just wanted to check in with you. i hope you and all the friends uve met are safe an unharmed.
btw ... hope ur visit to the doc went well