Day 112 - Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Day 112

Helped some teachers at my main school today with some computer stuff. Dem guh find out seh mi know bout computer.... ahhh bwoy.. I was helping them with some school magazine business, but because the Japanese business mi nuh really understand, the principal had to be there helping me with the translation.

After work, I rushed to my apartment to meet the guy on my apartment complex as well as another girl who work for our company to go to a short meeting. The meeting was only among the 5 of us in the area who work for our company. After the meeting, we went to a happy party. My outfit is actually called HAPPY !!! All we really did was dress up, eat food and chat.. Nothing extravagant. But when it was over, I was told that had to pay 1000 yen that I had noo clue about. They also did this thing name tanabata where they would write wishes on a strip of paper and tie it to a tree. I didn't do a thing... I think everyone else did though. After this, we all went back home... We stayed there for about 2 - 3 hours...

Comments

Unknown said…
sup dave nice outfit. kool looking. how come the outfit has a name though? and think i can get one of them cuz i dont think i will be commin japan n e time soon lol
shellz said…
gee Dave, i was wondering how long it was gonna take you before you put on the traditional clothing... looking Good :-)
Stewy said…
Yo dave is one thing... you stand out lol. I had absolutely no trouble finding you in this picture lol. Cool though