Day 114 (Bad Teeth) - Friday, July 11, 2008

Day 114 - Bad Teeth

This is my last class at this school until September ... I really like this school, actually I like all of them. All classes went good today as usual and I made sure to gather some new Japanese words. I am now writing down the pronounciation of the words then later translate them :).... then after that I will try to dive into the realm of the KANJI !!!!

I went home after work then washed then went to the house of the lady who keep Bible study on Mondays. This time it was for more English conversation with Japanese people. I am trying very hard to find every possible means of learning more Japanese because there are no schools here for learning Japanese. At the English conversation thing, there were Japanese as well as 2 persons from Cambodia. All of them were supposed to ask me a question in English, and I would ask them back a question. It was very interesting. Of course, afterwards, I had to quiz the family about some Japanese words :) .... I want to do this Japanese test thing in December...

So some of the Japanese have some terrible teeth, I mean not only terrible in the formation, but some have some seriously discoloured teeth. They come in a variety of colours like brown, half gray (cause is not half white that), green mix with purple and the variety continues... What could have caused this??? And they do emphasise brushing in the elementary schools, even though when they are brushing it's without toothpaste ??????

Well later...

Comments

Popular Posts