Day 123 - Sunday, July 20, 2008

Day 123 { 4 MONTHS}

Went to church then ate and chatted with the congregates afterwards. I was imitating what the Japanese people do in the restaurants and the people at church were dying with laughter. The pastor's daughter almost fell off her chair lol... All I did was say "Irashai masayyy" using the exact tone of voice that the Japanese use and they could not stop laughing.

After church, I went back to my apartment and watched more Japanese animation including this new one I started to watch. So I watched Bleach, Soul Eater and Naruto Shippuden.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Souru Eata!!! totemo omoshireeeeee!!!!

Aren't you glad i introduced you to soul eater now :D lol.
Anonymous said…
You sound like me in college: imitate my japanese teacher, eat, watch anime... I'm still suprised that I graduated on time with good grades.

But where you be watching these shoes, online? Let me know.

from Kesha (^_^)V
Unknown said…
my yoot only ting happening on tv is anime huh? no other shows? what bout movies. n i bet everyting is in japanese n e way lol