Day 109 - Sunday, July 6, 2008

Day 109

Drove to church (kyuoki) today all by myself. I am beginning to notice this thing about myself in that, if I know I should meet someone to pick me up or for me to pick them up.... I will be there relatively early.... however, if I am all by myself, I might be a little late. So I got to church about 5-10 mins late :( :( ... If someone was meeting me or vice versa, I would be there 5 - 10 mins early. Plus I sort of made a wrong turn heading there this morning. At church, my translator was there so I got the basic understanding of what the pastor was saying.... After church though, all the native English speakers left ... I wasn't about to leave with them when mi nuh eat the food yet... yuh madd???? Even though the persons there either spoke Chinese, Japanese or Korean. Nothing that can help me out right yah now. The Chinese ones are the hardest to communicate with kind of, because they speak little Japanese and little English. They still however fight with a few of the English words and they were trying really hard to communicate with me...

Anyway, after church I drove home thennnnnnnn .... drum roll .... Watched some Naruto!!!!! :) I also washed, had devotion, eat dinner then watched more Naruto lol... for the Naruto fans out there, I am finally over the fillers and now at Naruto shippuden :) :) very exciting !!! Any way laters!!!

Comments