Day 169 (Car Mechanic) Thursday, September 4, 2008

Day 169 (Car Mechanic 1)
Taught 4 wonderful classes today but I was extremely tired afterwards. That's because some of the kids wanted me to run all over the place with them and some also wanted to teach me some kanji characters. After work, I drove home and almost got in a minor accident.
I was parking at the side of my apartment and I thought my foot was over the break when it was really over the gas. So I pressed down a bit only to see the car drive off. I was so frightened, and there was this old Japanese lady looking on... I just pretended as if I was driving to another part of the area and turned the car around and parked at my normal parking spot, which was actually in front of the apartment. Bwoy thank God nothing happened...
I paid my high rent today then went to the mechanic that my car company (smile service) sent me to. I went there because I told them that my A.C. not working properly and I have the car for only 5 months... So firstly though I needed to find the mechanic. You probably already know me with the directions business already.... it's even 5 times worst when it's a Japanese person giving me the directions. So yes I got lost for a while but the owner of the mechanic place found out where I was and directed me... after I gave them my car, I waited for about 45 minutes then they told me that my compressor was bad. So I told them ok then I went to soccer with the kids. After soccer with the kids, I called a lady that works at smile service, and she said she will have the company that I work for call me tomorrow... And from them get involved, I don't think I want to hear... I then went to one of the JET ALT's apartment to meet up with some more of the guys and we watched a movie name Death at a Funeral... It was funny I think but a little WEIRD...
I paid my high rent today then went to the mechanic that my car company (smile service) sent me to. I went there because I told them that my A.C. not working properly and I have the car for only 5 months... So firstly though I needed to find the mechanic. You probably already know me with the directions business already.... it's even 5 times worst when it's a Japanese person giving me the directions. So yes I got lost for a while but the owner of the mechanic place found out where I was and directed me... after I gave them my car, I waited for about 45 minutes then they told me that my compressor was bad. So I told them ok then I went to soccer with the kids. After soccer with the kids, I called a lady that works at smile service, and she said she will have the company that I work for call me tomorrow... And from them get involved, I don't think I want to hear... I then went to one of the JET ALT's apartment to meet up with some more of the guys and we watched a movie name Death at a Funeral... It was funny I think but a little WEIRD...
Comments
Starts out slow but gets tuff. I love english comedies.