Day 441 { } Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Day 441 {  }

Went to the English conversation class today. And I found out that the new guy from Canada who recently started coming to this thing, is actually a computer and game geek like me.... Only thing is that he does a lot of programming as well. And he is an A class NERD... I am not so much of a nerd.. Well you won't really know unless I tell you. I was recently using Norton Antivirus Internet Security 2009 on my PC, which was giving me a warm time every now and then...this guy mentioned to me about a free Antivirus protection and firewall software known as Comodo. Any suggestions Richard?



Thanks for the Information BJ... I will start watching them more soon :)


Comments

Aviri Antiviri was voted the best Free Antivirus recently. I use it.

Commodo is good as well BUT it's more a Firewall (like zone alarm) rather than just and antivirus.