Day 451{ Hiroshima Again / Terminator Salvation } Saturday, June 13, 2009
Day 451{ Hiroshima Again / Terminator Salvation}
Went to Hiroshima today again to meet a friend. We watched Terminator Salvation and went to a game house like place... The main thing I like about Hiroshima is that, the Japanese people there, don't seem to stare at foreigners so much... There is some very minor staring but thats about it....
Terminator Salvation had a whole lot of action, gun fire, explosions and bombs... So if you like those stuff, then you will enjoy the show...the plot was ok but I still don't get the part where the young guy was the other guy's dad.... and how he got pushed in the future as a young kid... The acting was great but there was just something missing... I maybe give terminator Salvation 7/10 ... or somewhere there about...
It is NOTHING compared to star wars .... I want to see if Transformers can even come close to Star wars..... GI Joe also looks hype but I just don't trust it.... I will have to hear what my friends say about it first and that will determine if it's worth the theatres or not :) If it's not, then I may have to see it wayyy later.
Comments