Day 448 { Rainy Season Starts /Bonds/ PSPgo } Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Day 448 { Rainy Season Starts /Bonds/ PSPgo/ North Korea May Have A New PM Soon}
Rainy Season / Bonds
The rainy season has begun in Japan, and it rained all day today in my area so I didn't go to the English conversation thing today.
Instead, I stayed home and watched an anime movie name Naruto Shippuden - Bonds. Naruto Shippūden 2: Bonds
It was a good watch but I was falling asleep every now and again because of tiredness. I managed to watch all of it though... I would probably give it a 6.5 / 10.
PSPgo
I just recently bought a PSP, and now they have a better updated version coming out in November for about US $260... Oh boy....
Technology companies have an easy way of dealing with mistakes — don't admit them, just quietly stop using the failed innovation. Sony sticks to this dogma with the latest version of its PlayStation Portable gaming devices.
Previously, Sony has us
Rainy Season / Bonds
The rainy season has begun in Japan, and it rained all day today in my area so I didn't go to the English conversation thing today.
Instead, I stayed home and watched an anime movie name Naruto Shippuden - Bonds. Naruto Shippūden 2: Bonds
It was a good watch but I was falling asleep every now and again because of tiredness. I managed to watch all of it though... I would probably give it a 6.5 / 10.
PSPgo
I just recently bought a PSP, and now they have a better updated version coming out in November for about US $260... Oh boy....
Technology companies have an easy way of dealing with mistakes — don't admit them, just quietly stop using the failed innovation. Sony sticks to this dogma with the latest version of its PlayStation Portable gaming devices.
Previously, Sony has us
Comments
also feel free to buy me a PSP go later this year :D