Day 464 { I Need More Karate Practice / Michael Jackson Dead } Friday, June 26, 2009
Day 464 { I Need More Karate Practice / Michael Jackson Dead }
After work I went to Karate... And I have been practicing this karate style name Shiho zuki
for the past 3 weeks now. So, I am yet to have somebody to show me how to walk on stage when I am to perform this routine. So every time I am to go up, I make a bunch of mistakes and look a bit strange in front of everyone.
Anyway, I eventually did the routine and I sucked real bad. I could see the disappointing look on the English speaker guy face who was the judge today. But still, this lady that I knew, decided to tell me that I did a good job. And this is the thing I don't like with many Japanese people, they will look you in the eye and be a big hypocrite. If I did badly, say it and help me to improve. Don't look at me and tell me I did well when I mess up.
At work today, the office lady asked me if I knew that Michael Jackson died. I told her no and I was a bit shocked, but, this girl hardly know anything about the outside world. So as soon as I got to my apartment, I checked the internet and there it was all over the internet.
Comments