Day 459 { Testing Gam } Sunday, June 21, 2009

Day 459 { Testing Games }

Went to a restaurant today known as Time, where they sell curry stuff. I went there again with my friend. I have been here before but decided to go again. I had curry shrimp and my friend had curry chicken. It was good, except that it had a little too much pepper. I then went back to my apartment and finally decided to test some PS3 games that I bought for some time now. I have a couple of these games for months now, and don't have a clue if they are in Japanese or English or both.... To my dismay, about 3 or 4 of them are mostly Japanese, including:

Grand Theft auto 4 (But I can fight with this one it seem)
Metal Gear Solid 4
Assassins Creed

I feel like crying..... :( But I can sell them back to the company though, which is the good thing. The problem is that, they will buy them for wayyy less than what I spent on them...

Anyway, I then watched the movie 300 again. I watched this about 2 years ago in the theatres but this was the first time I was seeing it again. And it was still amazing.

Comments