Day 44 - X-box and meeting an Influential Person - Friday, May 2, 2008
Day 44 - X-box and meeting an Influential Person
Made a wrong turn today (which is of course not unfamiliar to me with my directionally challengeness syndrome) to go to this school. I found back my way very quickly though and got to the school quite early. I taught three (3) classes but this school don't give mi any lesson plans. Luckily most of the stuff that they wanted me to do is what I already did at the other schools, so no problem at all. I spoke to my friend R today and by the way R, I don't see any emails from yuh, except this forward bout some scrabble business. Bwoy me and all these calls to Jamaica, mi phone bill ago high, when it come mi will tell unnu how much it come up to... And S I don't remember what the Jamaican girl from Mandeville name at all. I think I forgot all of their names which is sad...Only about 4 name I actually remember. The thing is because we don't get to talk on a regular basis. I guess everybody has their thing to deal with.
I played this guitar game on X-box 360 with some of the other ALTs and then we went to this bar place to chat and eat; which was the final send off meeting for our friend who resigned. Met this Japanese guy who the other ALTs introduced me to, who they say is very influential. I told him that I play football and because of that he invited me to a match which will be on Sunday. He said he is a football coach. the other Alts said I should go because he really help out all the ALTs that are here, and even occasionally attended past ALts weddings in their respective countries when they get married.
Today I was extremely down and depressed, but thats life sometimes. My mom called me out of the blue though and we spoke for a while.
Well peace and love my friends...
Comments