Day 57 - Thursday, May 15, 2008

Day 57

The school for today was having a practice session for their Sports day which will be on June 1 (my sister's birthday). All the classes today involved me running up and down...Plus after lunchtime, just before my last class, di pikney dem drag mi weh fi guh play dodge ball....I feel like a big kid but it was fun actually... :)

I went the football training ting with the under 12 and under 10 children and the coach guy...This time he placed me to train with the under 12s...Trust mi it seems as if the under 10s were better than them...Again I never business, shift, salad, pile and goal ;)....I feel evil...all one time this kid running toward me for the ball and mi sift him, and him slide off the court lol... Mi ago stop that now though...

Went to another ALT get-together and ate, chat and played this board game name Catan..Its very interesting...It's this game where you have a city and you have to build it up and add roads and buildings etc... My first time playing it, I almost won the game but for some stroke of bad luck...I rolled two 7s in a row on the dice (How I don't know)... and if you have too many cards in ur hand and roll 7..you have to get rid off all except 4...I was so madd with the dice...

I bought some skype credit using my credit card and I called my mom and a friend of mine...So I can now put money on my credit card, buy skype credit and call people anywhere...for something like US $0.12 per minute on landlines and US$ 0.25 for cell phones...Which I think is extremely cheap...

Suh later

Comments

Popular Posts