Day 73 - Saturday, May 31, 2008

Day 73

Well you know today I have absolutely nothing to do so again I stayed home and watched a tonne of Naruto cartoons. I eventually went to the supermarket then ate dinner at joyful and oh how I hate to go these places all by myself... The constant stares and the quiet laughs are annoying to say the least. 

While I was eating in joyful, I saw this kid passed the window staring at me endlessly, so I nodded my head and he waved his hand and said goodbye. I then caught another kid staring at me shortly after with his dad, then when they noticed that I saw them, they turned away quickly and started laughing. Boy oooh boy, when will it end??? I thought everyone in this community knows that I am around now... 

While I was paying for my food at joyjul, I was frightened when I heard "Hey DAVE".... I jumped and turned around to see the guy who keep the football training for the kids on Thursdays. He had 2 of him bredrins dem wid him and dem look shocked to see me... He said, "these are my friends", then they slowly waved their hands at me with this "wow a black guy" look on their faces... I then drove home and watched more Naruto. Tomorrow (Sunday), I have work and a day off on Tuesday...

Comments

Royalti said…
I guess no more complaining after pay day huh? Do njoy and remember to pay u tithes first and then di people dem weh u borrow from back home...yes, sen my portion back thru western union, di same way u get it fi borrow...LOL!
Royalti said…
Hey Dave, mi nuh use to dem little short blog here u know, dem getting my comments all mixed up...cho!
Derri said…
Nuh worry Dave, - (music) "Oh oh, you're an alien, you're a legal alien. You're a Jamaican in JAPAN..."

You'll always have home to come to so gwaan live out the year.

Bless
Unknown said…
Dave, are u still alive? Where are the blogs for sunday and monday?

Popular Posts