Day 61 - Monday, May 19, 2008
Day 61
On my way to work today I stopped and got some gas because the gas needle was touching the E... I am trying to avoid having to buy gas every single week because gas is expensive and this car ya don't seem too fuel efficient at all...as a matter of fact every single thing here in Japan is unbelievably expensive and small.... Can you imagine that 10 slices of bread cost about JA $215 / US $3 ??? Yes only 10 slices.... And I am just here counting the days until pay day because my pocket running madly towards E as well... And as sure as night follows day, I am going to Germany in July God's willing :) unnu pray fi mi...
I Had fun with all my classes today, but hey thats nothing new... I then went to Bible study in the night and we did Luke 17:11 - 17 which speaks about Jesus healing the 10 men with leprosy and only one came back to give thanks... We got from it that, we should always give thanks in the good times and the bad times...Not run to Him only when things are not well but run to Him at all times, good and/or bad situations... Before the Bible study started I ate some Filipino food that my friend who is half white and half Filipino cooked...It was some soup business with beef in there and something tasting like Irish potato...It was a bit tangy but ok..
A Japanese lady that come to the Bible study, printed a re entry permit form for me...Now this printer that the Bible study lady has is some wireless business... Its the fisrt time Im seeing it... No peripherials attached to the laptop and you can scan and print from it... I heard when the lady's husband bought it...The company created the part on the printer for him in a couple a days...Talk about the heights of technology....They are encouraging me to go to Germany even though its expensive and even though with that money for Germany I could visit, China, Korea, Hong Kong, Thailand and Singapore and maybe have change leave back... What a difficult choice to make :(
OOh and X, I have been holding up that peace sign in my pictures from high school days...I never knew Japanese did it as well...suh is not me following dem...Pure coincidence ... :)
Blessings people
On my way to work today I stopped and got some gas because the gas needle was touching the E... I am trying to avoid having to buy gas every single week because gas is expensive and this car ya don't seem too fuel efficient at all...as a matter of fact every single thing here in Japan is unbelievably expensive and small.... Can you imagine that 10 slices of bread cost about JA $215 / US $3 ??? Yes only 10 slices.... And I am just here counting the days until pay day because my pocket running madly towards E as well... And as sure as night follows day, I am going to Germany in July God's willing :) unnu pray fi mi...
I Had fun with all my classes today, but hey thats nothing new... I then went to Bible study in the night and we did Luke 17:11 - 17 which speaks about Jesus healing the 10 men with leprosy and only one came back to give thanks... We got from it that, we should always give thanks in the good times and the bad times...Not run to Him only when things are not well but run to Him at all times, good and/or bad situations... Before the Bible study started I ate some Filipino food that my friend who is half white and half Filipino cooked...It was some soup business with beef in there and something tasting like Irish potato...It was a bit tangy but ok..
A Japanese lady that come to the Bible study, printed a re entry permit form for me...Now this printer that the Bible study lady has is some wireless business... Its the fisrt time Im seeing it... No peripherials attached to the laptop and you can scan and print from it... I heard when the lady's husband bought it...The company created the part on the printer for him in a couple a days...Talk about the heights of technology....They are encouraging me to go to Germany even though its expensive and even though with that money for Germany I could visit, China, Korea, Hong Kong, Thailand and Singapore and maybe have change leave back... What a difficult choice to make :(
OOh and X, I have been holding up that peace sign in my pictures from high school days...I never knew Japanese did it as well...suh is not me following dem...Pure coincidence ... :)
Blessings people
Comments