Day 68 - Monday, May 26, 2008
Day 68
Went to my main school today and only taught 2 classes. This was because they had the Taue (pronounced "ta who eh" ) business where they plant rice and get some old people to make up some noise with their drums. All of this is done while the old people with drums make further noise by singing in old Japanese that not even the Japanese teachers at the school fully understand...
Went to my main school today and only taught 2 classes. This was because they had the Taue (pronounced "ta who eh" ) business where they plant rice and get some old people to make up some noise with their drums. All of this is done while the old people with drums make further noise by singing in old Japanese that not even the Japanese teachers at the school fully understand...
I then went to Bible study. After Bible study, one of the Japanese who come there, helped me to full out the re - entry permit request form which I will try to hand in at the city next Monday which will be my day off because I have to work this coming Sunday. I also plan to go to the German Embassy in Osaka that day. Please pray fi mi because as you know, it is not very difficult for me to get lost in Japan at all.
Comments