Day 54 - Detailed Japanese Companies - Monday, May 12, 2008

Day 54 - Detailed Japanese Companies

So normally at the main school that I teach at, the teachers would give me their lesson plans before, to tell me what I am expected to do at their classes...The usual thing and what the company I work for said, is that we should get the lesson plans at least a day or two before teaching their classes, so as to have adequate time to prepare for it...This lady at the school came to me exactly 1 second before the class start, rushing and breathing heavily to try and explain what is expected of me...Remember dem don't speak English too tuff...Mi jus look pon har and kept saying Hai hai, so so so so....In other words "YEAH man anyting yuh seh"....

I posted a letter today to softbank for them to take their internet fee from my postal account...Until then I have 2 months free so I'm not supposed to pay until about July or August I think...I also checked my postal account to see if my company put the money they owe me from the loan in my account yet, and all now it nuh reach...But yet every couple a days you getting letter or calls from them talking bout them want this and that...I tell you, there are just too many horror stories about this company....

I went to Bible study tonight back at the lady's house...As usual it went pretty well...We are looking at the book of Luke and we are now at chapter 17:1 -10....Talking about forgiveness and faith...and how we should forgive our brothers and sisters as well as trust/ believe / have faith in God...My friend from the Bible study who is leaving in August to go back to Arizona, gave me some winter wear as well as some blankets and stuff...Mi a prepare fi winter from now... Hey, this guy applied for a job in Tokyo and got a letter from them saying basically that "bwoy yuh nuh get di job boss"....So he said he felt a little down but eventually forgot about it....only to see another letter from them...He was wondering "what dis fah now??" Then the letter started off with about a paragraph or 2 apologizing profusely about mistakenly sending the initial letter to him...So he was like "WOW it look like mi get di job" then when him read further down, the people dem basically apologizing for leaving a "R" out of his name then the rest of the letter was the same as the last one lol.... Bwoy dem Japanese yah serious...
Went to bed about 2:00 am in the morning because I was online chatting to bout 10 people at once...

I was featured in a newspaper along with some other new teachers at different schools...

Comments

Derri said…
Yes Dave you are a regular chameleon….LOL

Jah know dem ppl serious. Them send a letter apologizing for spelling him name wrong and in the same instance raising and squashing his hopes! It funny still but I feel his pain.

Im glad the Bible studies going well and for real star, dem should have told yuh bout the casual dressing for church (from yesterday post), why dem don’t do that out here mi nuh know…

Bless
lucie said…
Yes mi child u blend right in. i was there searching for several minutes trying to figure out where u were in this pic.

mine sharp when mi c u next year mi cannot even recognise u
Unknown said…
LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!! DWL!!!!!!!!
That story bout the job in Tokyo reaaally funny
Anonymous said…
jeez this most be the funniest of them all

Popular Posts