Day 82 (Getting slim because I don't like your Food) - Monday, June 9, 2008
Day 82 - Getting slim because I don't like your Food
To all you people who telling mi I getting slim, from I know myself is suh mi look. I have never seen myself look fatter nor slimmer than how mi look now. But then again, many of the Japanese food really sucks so I don't eat that much here to tell you the truth :( Sorry to my Japanese friends who read my blog, if I offend any of you, but I am not used to many of your food and I don't like many of it. Gommenasai.... So far I only like the following, in this order:
Yaki soba
Yaki Niku
Well the sausages taste good
this chicken tender business taste good too
Joyful pizza
Chicken always ok
Squid not too bad
and pretty much that's it.... almost everything else I don't like... Dumplin taste bad...di fish mi nuh like how dem prepare it.. Tofu is just terrible... I don't eat egg... I don't really like Sushi and dem kill yuh wid coffee, but coffee is ok... Japanese Green tea is also ok and healthy.
Had my normal classes today and there were 3 new students in each of them, all brothers and sisters. Before it was time for me to leave, they started a little staff meeting in my presence and all the teachers were giving their report in Japanese. I heard my name being called several times but it seems as if its good stuff they are saying about me because they say daijobu which means ok ;)
I filled my tank for $4700 yen this time.. The gas is getting more and more expensive ... last time I paid 4500 yen.... time before that was about 4200 yen... Mine dem a rob mi innuh????
Went Bible study tonight and I told the lady who helped me last week to get to the bus stop from Osaka, a BIG THANK YOU (Arigatou Gozaimas) for her help...
Called my friend in Jamaica today using my skype account. This thing is wayyy wayy cheaper and more convenient than using my cell phone... why didn't I know about this all along??? Instead of running up my phone bill to how much money...
Well that's all for today...likkle more
To all you people who telling mi I getting slim, from I know myself is suh mi look. I have never seen myself look fatter nor slimmer than how mi look now. But then again, many of the Japanese food really sucks so I don't eat that much here to tell you the truth :( Sorry to my Japanese friends who read my blog, if I offend any of you, but I am not used to many of your food and I don't like many of it. Gommenasai.... So far I only like the following, in this order:
Yaki soba
Yaki Niku
Well the sausages taste good
this chicken tender business taste good too
Joyful pizza
Chicken always ok
Squid not too bad
and pretty much that's it.... almost everything else I don't like... Dumplin taste bad...di fish mi nuh like how dem prepare it.. Tofu is just terrible... I don't eat egg... I don't really like Sushi and dem kill yuh wid coffee, but coffee is ok... Japanese Green tea is also ok and healthy.
Had my normal classes today and there were 3 new students in each of them, all brothers and sisters. Before it was time for me to leave, they started a little staff meeting in my presence and all the teachers were giving their report in Japanese. I heard my name being called several times but it seems as if its good stuff they are saying about me because they say daijobu which means ok ;)
I filled my tank for $4700 yen this time.. The gas is getting more and more expensive ... last time I paid 4500 yen.... time before that was about 4200 yen... Mine dem a rob mi innuh????
Went Bible study tonight and I told the lady who helped me last week to get to the bus stop from Osaka, a BIG THANK YOU (Arigatou Gozaimas) for her help...
Called my friend in Jamaica today using my skype account. This thing is wayyy wayy cheaper and more convenient than using my cell phone... why didn't I know about this all along??? Instead of running up my phone bill to how much money...
Well that's all for today...likkle more
Comments
btw did I miss something? Just curious but why are you going to germany?
(kesha)