Day 93 - Friday, June 20, 2008
Day 93 {3 MONTHS}
Can you even believe that it's already 3 months???... Boy the time period between the 2nd and the 3rd months came a little fast though.
Today I got some gas in the morning before going off to work...And I almost got there late...After all the classes were finished I was so falling asleep. I had to start walking up and around the school and make it look as if I am reading the Japanese posters that are inside the building. Shortly after that, I saw the kids running to the gym, so I went in there as well.
I am trying to get myself to start studying the 2nd set of Japanese alphabet (Katakana) but there is just no motivation. :( I must admit though that I have been seriously contemplating staying here for another year, as much as I was so adamant about the 1 year thing. So I am now keeping my options open and praying about it.
After work today, I just went straight home. Mi can't badda wid the football ting again for now...
That's all for today...
Can you even believe that it's already 3 months???... Boy the time period between the 2nd and the 3rd months came a little fast though.
Today I got some gas in the morning before going off to work...And I almost got there late...After all the classes were finished I was so falling asleep. I had to start walking up and around the school and make it look as if I am reading the Japanese posters that are inside the building. Shortly after that, I saw the kids running to the gym, so I went in there as well.
I am trying to get myself to start studying the 2nd set of Japanese alphabet (Katakana) but there is just no motivation. :( I must admit though that I have been seriously contemplating staying here for another year, as much as I was so adamant about the 1 year thing. So I am now keeping my options open and praying about it.
After work today, I just went straight home. Mi can't badda wid the football ting again for now...
That's all for today...
Comments