Day 83 (Meditation) - Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Day 83 (Meditation)
Ok so some teachers at this particular school just simply refuse to follow the English schedule that I have...Is it that they don't have one ?? They couldn't possibly have one and decided to stray from the topic that they should teach. It really is getting on my nerves. I am going to start showing them the schedule I have before I teach their class, because clearly the English coordinator not meeting wid dem... I don't think they have English class as a priority at all. But hey I'm getting paid...and they are the ones mixing up the classes, not me... But then again I am a foreigner, they might find some way to point it back and say I am the one at fault, thats what I am running from now...
Anyway, I went to this temple thing for some meditation business, where a couple of us just sat down and stare at the floor with our legs crossed for 20 minutes... It has something to do with disciplining the mind???? First thing, my mind not very easy to discipline and second thing, mi foot dem did a cramp mi.... I decided to try this to see what it was like... Pretty interesting it was, until mi see the guy leading it, started hitting the others in the back with a board... I tell them that no no Im not into that at all... We did this 20 minute thing, twice, then afterward we just sat and chatted for the next hour or two.... While I was there chatting, my friend in Hiroshima prefecture called me and said she leaving for Jamaica next Wednesday... I was like darn, I should be you right now... Except that the moving out of Japan process is a little difficult... You have to find some way somehow to either sell all your stuff, give them away or something ... Because your apartment must be spic and span when you are leaving..
After all this we stopped and look at a bunch of green fireflies in the night then went home..
Ok so some teachers at this particular school just simply refuse to follow the English schedule that I have...Is it that they don't have one ?? They couldn't possibly have one and decided to stray from the topic that they should teach. It really is getting on my nerves. I am going to start showing them the schedule I have before I teach their class, because clearly the English coordinator not meeting wid dem... I don't think they have English class as a priority at all. But hey I'm getting paid...and they are the ones mixing up the classes, not me... But then again I am a foreigner, they might find some way to point it back and say I am the one at fault, thats what I am running from now...
Anyway, I went to this temple thing for some meditation business, where a couple of us just sat down and stare at the floor with our legs crossed for 20 minutes... It has something to do with disciplining the mind???? First thing, my mind not very easy to discipline and second thing, mi foot dem did a cramp mi.... I decided to try this to see what it was like... Pretty interesting it was, until mi see the guy leading it, started hitting the others in the back with a board... I tell them that no no Im not into that at all... We did this 20 minute thing, twice, then afterward we just sat and chatted for the next hour or two.... While I was there chatting, my friend in Hiroshima prefecture called me and said she leaving for Jamaica next Wednesday... I was like darn, I should be you right now... Except that the moving out of Japan process is a little difficult... You have to find some way somehow to either sell all your stuff, give them away or something ... Because your apartment must be spic and span when you are leaving..
After all this we stopped and look at a bunch of green fireflies in the night then went home..
Comments