Day 147 – Wednesday, August 13, 2008
DAY 147Woke up early in morning to go call the ALTs for us to go to a beach in my prefecture, but when I got there, I saw another ALT who said he doesn’t think that they will wake up in time to get to go to the beach still. So I went back to bed and didn’t really do anything in the day after I woke up (I learned later in the day that they did in fact go to the beach).
I eventually went to a little Japanese post-festival party thing that was held 3 minutes walk from my apartment. Each area in Niimi, had their own party and food thing. 2 of the ALTs were there at the one that I went to, and we watched some fireworks business. After all of this, I went to a restaurant (that I didn’t know existed) which was located 2 minutes walk from my house, with the 2 other ALTs… The food actually tasted good. I forgot to mention that yesterday was one of the new JETs birthday and a couple of us ate, chatted and hung out until about 3:30 am.
Comments