Day 148 – Thursday, August 14, 2008

Day 148


Good day, I forgot to tell you that today I should be visiting a Jamaican friend in another part of Japan known as Nagoya, which is about 3-4 hours away from my town depending on your mode of transportation ..... Soooooo


I woke up at 6:15 am , drove and parked my car at a new spot, then ran to catch the 7:30 am bus to go to Osaka. I then went to Yodobashi camera to look around then to Shin-Osaka to take the shinkansen train to Nagoya. I met my friend there in Nagoya (We did interview for our job at the same time in December last year), then we went to a store name Bic Camera to look around. I then went to her apartment then we went to a supermarket and a clothes store where I bought a couple of stuff. We stayed up and chatted for a while then went to bed.

Comments