Day 151 (Leaving Nagoya) - Sunday, August 17, 2008



Day 151 (Leaving Nagoya)

Left Nisshin, Nagoya at about 3:30 pm. X followed me to Nagoya city where I took the Shinkansen train to shin-osaka. I then took another train to Umeda Osaka... which is the city part of Osaka with tonnes of skyscraper buildings. Shin -Osaka is where we take shinkansen trains to go to other parts of Japan.

I then went to Yodobashi camera to purchase a pair of USB speakers for my laptop. I had to rush to the bus stop afterward to catch my "country" bus to Niimi.

I met 5 high school girls on the bus that were flooding me with Japanese questions. (Panton don't badda wid di foolishness). They eventually taught me some more words in Japanese and I taught them some words in English. When they got off, I fell asleep and didn't even notice when the bus got to my stop. I then drove home in my tired state.

Comments

Linea de Mareth said…
you lif ein japan? it must be a hard place to live, but very exciting
davay colly said…
yes it certainly can be a difficult place to live. But also can be very exciting
Robin Pedrero said…
So glad you love my art! I am continuing to follow your adventure. Have fun!
Unknown said…
Bredrin, how come me no see yu comment bout the female 100M?? Yu neva see it?? Woi me feel so proud!!
Stewy said…
There is more than one panton reading your blog, you need to be specific as to which one u talking about!!!

Once again I see more kawaii females there... sort out yourself dave