Day 158 (Sowing Gospel times) - Sunday, August 24, 2008

Day 158 - Sowing Gospel times


Went to church today and luckily my translator was there or else I wouldn't have known a thing that the Japanese pastor was saying. There were a couple Chinese people there today as well, can you recognize them??? Anyone want to guess ?? (picture was removed because I didn't seek permission)


We took pictures and ate food after church, then headed towards this place where they were going to have a mini concert thingy that they call "Sowing Gospel times". They sang a couple a songs in Japanese, did a skit, introduced the church, then the pastor did a short sermon and that was it.
After this, I went home and I was again watching Naruto Shippuden episodes :)

Comments

Pëbblës said…
Dave...how many Chinese people in that picture? I see 2...the guy and the girl to the back left of the pic. Also, one of the old people look Chinese too.

Chinese people eyes look different that Japanese.
davay colly said…
Patrice you were oh so wrong.. The people you mentioned were all Japanese so try again

Popular Posts