Day 195 { Retainers } - Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Day 195 { Retainers }

I'm sorry guys I just can't help complaining about the cold...Thanks for the tips X, I will surely follow them. I am happy I am not in Beijing now though for sure... XX, yuh lucky yuh have sun...

Yes so I went to my Tuesday school today and the 3 classes had me cracking up for different reasons. Especially the grade 4 class where I embarrassed myself in...Soo, now I am wearing these annoying retainers until November this year and most times when I'm about to eat I take them out and put in my pants pocket or my shirt pocket, many times forgetting that I did. So while I was doing heads, shoulders, knees and toes with this class, my retainers were in my shirt pocket... Aaah bwoy, when I started to do the actions very fast, apparently my retainers flew out of my pocket without me even realizing... When I was through with the warming up exercise, I noticed everyone in the class was dying with laughter. Only to see a kid coming towards me with my retainers, holding it between his index and thumb fingers and a huge smile on his face... I found it funny and embarrassing at the same time... All I know, the children in the class could not stop laughing. The Japanese teacher saw when the kid handed me the retainers and all he did was turned his head away as if it never happened.

The grade 6 class just kept jokingly shouting the wrong answers when I hold up the cards for them to call the name of it.. Like I would hold up the picture of a nurse and a kid would shout out "Fire man" and dem foolishness... In the grade 5 class, I acted like a singer and proceeded to attempt a Japanese song, and ooh boy, the class got out of control with laughter...

Outside of work ... I did nothing else today...

Comments

Popular Posts