Day 200 { The Brave One } - Sunday, October 5, 2008
Day 200 { The Brave One }
Yes, my 200th day in the land of the rising sun, and I want to go home.
Woke up at my friend's apartment and I got breakfast and dinner. Boy how I wish this was a daily thing. And no its not because I'm lazy, it's because I hate to go around the stove, I will do anything else :) ... we watched the movie "The Brave one" which was very interesting. It has almost exactly the same plot as this movie I watched, known as "Death Sentence" but this time it's a lady and it has a touch of a different spin... Hey Richard, I will be watching "Taken" as soon as I get some time ;) ... After the movie, my friend followed me to the bus stop then I took the train home.
If you read my blog for day 198 - http://davecollyjap.blogspot.com/2008/10/day-198-more-jamaicans-in-japan-friday.html you would notice that a couple of Jamaicans are in this area now... Me and my other Jamaican friend find it strange that they placed so many Jamaicans in one place, we actually out number the Australians, the New Zealanders and believe it or not the Canadians... This is really strange... I am wondering if its just coincidence or otherwise... The only other prefectures that have a couple of Jamaicans are Tokyo (north centralish), Nagoya (central) and Chiba (northish)...My area seem to have a whole bunch, but we are scattered all over.. the nearest one to me is 1 hour away... We are probably all 1 hour away from eachother.
Thats all for today.
Yes, my 200th day in the land of the rising sun, and I want to go home.
Woke up at my friend's apartment and I got breakfast and dinner. Boy how I wish this was a daily thing. And no its not because I'm lazy, it's because I hate to go around the stove, I will do anything else :) ... we watched the movie "The Brave one" which was very interesting. It has almost exactly the same plot as this movie I watched, known as "Death Sentence" but this time it's a lady and it has a touch of a different spin... Hey Richard, I will be watching "Taken" as soon as I get some time ;) ... After the movie, my friend followed me to the bus stop then I took the train home.
If you read my blog for day 198 - http://davecollyjap.blogspot.com/2008/10/day-198-more-jamaicans-in-japan-friday.html you would notice that a couple of Jamaicans are in this area now... Me and my other Jamaican friend find it strange that they placed so many Jamaicans in one place, we actually out number the Australians, the New Zealanders and believe it or not the Canadians... This is really strange... I am wondering if its just coincidence or otherwise... The only other prefectures that have a couple of Jamaicans are Tokyo (north centralish), Nagoya (central) and Chiba (northish)...My area seem to have a whole bunch, but we are scattered all over.. the nearest one to me is 1 hour away... We are probably all 1 hour away from eachother.
Thats all for today.
Comments