Day 208 { Taken } - Monday, October 13, 2008

Day 208 { Sports Day Holiday / Taken }


Today was another holiday in Japan hoorayyy!!! A Sports Day holiday... Why don't Jamaica consider this as well ;-) I don't know if I mentioned it before but at these elementary schools in Japan, they have almost every single thing for every single sport that they do here. The starting gun for racing as well as the things you start off at when they say on your marks. I have no clue what the name of it is. In the gym, you find a ball for every sport, I kid you not and the school gyms are humongous... Plus they don't hire any helper at these schools. So the kids and the teachers all come together and clean the school every day after lunch time.



Today I watched a show called "Taken" recommended by my friend Richard. And you were totally right Richard, it was pretty good. Even though you, and the others kept blabbering away about it, the show had me hooked from start to finish. Some parts of it were predictable but it was still a good watch..

Thats all for today.. Peace and love

Comments