Day 214 { Christmas Concert Meeting / Diamond dust Rebellion } - Sunday, October 19, 2008
Day 214 { Christmas Concert Meeting / Diamond Dust Rebellion }
Went to church today and some way some how I was drawn into a meeting where everyone was speaking Japanese and I had no clue what they were saying. Luckily the English-speaking lady was there and she told me that they wanted me to do some sort of catchy poem thing at their Christmas Concert. This should be on November 30 which is sometime before Christmas, but because they wanted a special band to come there, they have to settle for that date. While they were there blabbering away, I sat and wrote a little catchy song thing for the event.
After this meeting thing, I went home and watched more anime. I watched the "Bleach" movie - Diamond dust rebellion. It's very exciting if you are a fan of the Bleach series and/or if you are an anime nerd (like what I seem to be becoming).
Comments