Day 222 { Strange Dreams } - Monday, October 27, 2008
Day 222 { Strange Dreams }
So nowadays in Japan, by the time it reaches 5:15 - 5:30 pm, it's already pitch dark.
Had to speed to work again this morning because I filled my gas tank before heading off. Did 4 classes today and again I must tell you that this job is like a big 1 year vacation. The most difficult things for me are :
1) Waking up early to go to work
2) Living in Japan in a general sense
3) The boredom at times after teaching for the day.
4) Missing everyone back in Jamaica
Ever since I came to Japan, I have been having some very weird dreams. Most of them either strange or bad :( There are only a few good ones... I am dreaming about my acquaintances from as far back as primary school and as recent as the ones in Japan as well as those in between. I am also dreaming about video games, movies, church stuff and all manner of things. Also I have dreamt quite a few times about me walking through some volatile areas in Jamaica. I wish all of them were good nice dreams but most of them are just strange...
Went to Bible study in the night but before that, the Bible study leader gave me dinner.....
That's all
So nowadays in Japan, by the time it reaches 5:15 - 5:30 pm, it's already pitch dark.
Had to speed to work again this morning because I filled my gas tank before heading off. Did 4 classes today and again I must tell you that this job is like a big 1 year vacation. The most difficult things for me are :
1) Waking up early to go to work
2) Living in Japan in a general sense
3) The boredom at times after teaching for the day.
4) Missing everyone back in Jamaica
Ever since I came to Japan, I have been having some very weird dreams. Most of them either strange or bad :( There are only a few good ones... I am dreaming about my acquaintances from as far back as primary school and as recent as the ones in Japan as well as those in between. I am also dreaming about video games, movies, church stuff and all manner of things. Also I have dreamt quite a few times about me walking through some volatile areas in Jamaica. I wish all of them were good nice dreams but most of them are just strange...
Went to Bible study in the night but before that, the Bible study leader gave me dinner.....
That's all
Comments
Havent left a comment in a while but I am still reading your blog. Concerning the dreams that you have, I cannot say what any of them may mean, but my advice is to use each dream as a reminder about the situations and the people that you have to pray for. and whetever bad dream you have, pray that it doesnt come to fruition.
Continue to trust God.
Much Love (Latoya)