Day 267 { Final Video Shoot For Season 1 } - Thursday, December 11, 2008

Day 267 { Final Video Shoot For Season 1 }

There is a new vice principal at my Thursday school now, and she is really tall and slim. I have seen her before at an observation, but it's the first time I am meeting her. She just got promoted from being a 4th grade teacher at another school.

After work today, I did my final recording for the first season of my show... It will be shown on our local Niimi station starting around December 23rd or somewhere thereafter. While I was doing the recording, the cameraman and the director guy were dying with laughter at my expressions. It was very easy for me and fun. Later on, I went to my apartment, then restarted my soccer schedule, which stopped for about a month.

Comments