Day 271 { New Heater } - Monday, December 15, 2008
Day 271 { New Heater }
Today was about 5 of my friends birthday...X, you are the only 1 of them I know that know about the blog suh Happy Birthday...
The principal at my main school today, told me not to give away or use the photos that he gave me the other day, because of copyright stuff. I just told him yes yes yes... Anyway, yesterday I bought a new heater because the AC is making my electricity bill go up higher and higher. My friend told me that the heater works like magic, and it heats up the entire apartment and doesn't send up the electricity bill too much.... Only thing I need is to buy oil for it... So I bought one and bought the oil today and a bucket to put the oil in...I then washed and tried the new heater...and yes it worked wonders...I love it...
I then went to bible study shortly after...
Today was about 5 of my friends birthday...X, you are the only 1 of them I know that know about the blog suh Happy Birthday...
The principal at my main school today, told me not to give away or use the photos that he gave me the other day, because of copyright stuff. I just told him yes yes yes... Anyway, yesterday I bought a new heater because the AC is making my electricity bill go up higher and higher. My friend told me that the heater works like magic, and it heats up the entire apartment and doesn't send up the electricity bill too much.... Only thing I need is to buy oil for it... So I bought one and bought the oil today and a bucket to put the oil in...I then washed and tried the new heater...and yes it worked wonders...I love it...
I then went to bible study shortly after...
Comments