Day 280 { Traitor / Candle Light Service } - Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Day 280 { Traitor / Candle Light Service }
Ahh its Christmas eve and I am feeling for some ham, sorreal, fruit cake and smoked chicken.. But where can I get that in my area of Japan??? Only the good Lord in heaven knows.
Today I spent most of the day inside my apartment. I read my bible, watched a movie called traitor which was pretty intersting. And I also exercised, something that I haven't done in a while.
The movie traitor had me interested for a a good 2 hours or so. If you like those movies with major twists, near to the end, and keep you in a little suspense, then you can watch this.
I went to a candle light service, organised by the church that I now attend. It started at about 7 pm and ended at about 9pm. I then went to a karaoke bar in the night with my friend.
Ahh its Christmas eve and I am feeling for some ham, sorreal, fruit cake and smoked chicken.. But where can I get that in my area of Japan??? Only the good Lord in heaven knows.
Today I spent most of the day inside my apartment. I read my bible, watched a movie called traitor which was pretty intersting. And I also exercised, something that I haven't done in a while.
The movie traitor had me interested for a a good 2 hours or so. If you like those movies with major twists, near to the end, and keep you in a little suspense, then you can watch this.
I went to a candle light service, organised by the church that I now attend. It started at about 7 pm and ended at about 9pm. I then went to a karaoke bar in the night with my friend.
Comments
Oh and by the way your pronounciation does mostly suck lol. I give you 65% for pronounciation. Also I'm sure you are not talking to retarded people so you dont have to talk soooo slowly man
interesting blog...keep it up!
Loco