Day 199 { Hanging Out in Okayama City } - Saturday, October 4, 2008
Day 199 { Hanging Out in Okayama City }
Yes so anytime I'm on the train going to Okayama City, which takes 1 hr and 30 mins, I either find someone to talk to on the train, or write poems. Like yesterday when I was going to the meeting, my fellow ALTs and one decided to play this card game called "Magic the Gathering" on the train. So because they were having fun, and I was bored, I decided to start writing a poem. This poem is about a somewhat complicated thing we all know as LIFE. Today though, while going to the train station, I saw one of the lady's from the Friday English conversation, so we were talking. When she came off the train, I saw a Japanese girl all by herself looking through the window, so I decided I was going to give some trouble. Therefore, I went over and sat in front of her, pretended that I was sending a text message using hiragana characters and asked her to help me out :) (Am I slick or what) so this caused us to start talking more and more. She attends a college in my area and was heading for the city...
Yes so anytime I'm on the train going to Okayama City, which takes 1 hr and 30 mins, I either find someone to talk to on the train, or write poems. Like yesterday when I was going to the meeting, my fellow ALTs and one decided to play this card game called "Magic the Gathering" on the train. So because they were having fun, and I was bored, I decided to start writing a poem. This poem is about a somewhat complicated thing we all know as LIFE. Today though, while going to the train station, I saw one of the lady's from the Friday English conversation, so we were talking. When she came off the train, I saw a Japanese girl all by herself looking through the window, so I decided I was going to give some trouble. Therefore, I went over and sat in front of her, pretended that I was sending a text message using hiragana characters and asked her to help me out :) (Am I slick or what) so this caused us to start talking more and more. She attends a college in my area and was heading for the city...
I was also trying to teach her some English words.. when we got to Okayama though, we parted company. I then went to Mcdonalds and while eating there, some Japanese guys decided to draw close.. these are the bravest Japanese I've seen so far. They came up to me and started to talk some Japanese mixed with a little English...These guys looked like around 30 years old, and when I asked them their ages, most of them were like 16 and 18. I could not believe it. They were cool though, even though they spoke very little English.
I then met up with my Jamaican friend and we walked around in Okayama for a while where she bought some stuff. We then met up with some of her JET friends and ate in a restaurant, then hung out at a Jazz bar. At the jazz bar, the owner has a piano and he decided to sing this beautiful song by Louis Armstrong entitled - "WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD" ... This song I think is simply marvelous. The Japanese man sang it wonderfully as well, I was surprised. After this, we parted.
I then met up with my Jamaican friend and we walked around in Okayama for a while where she bought some stuff. We then met up with some of her JET friends and ate in a restaurant, then hung out at a Jazz bar. At the jazz bar, the owner has a piano and he decided to sing this beautiful song by Louis Armstrong entitled - "WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD" ... This song I think is simply marvelous. The Japanese man sang it wonderfully as well, I was surprised. After this, we parted.
Comments
Have u watched Taken? It's a BAD BAD Movie...
I soon watch taken