Day 233{ Schedule Change but not Informed} - Friday, November 7, 2008


Day 233{ Schedule Change But Not Informed}

Went to my furthest school today but I also wanted to go to the bank. Unfortunately, I didn't get to visit the bank because when I was about to ask the vice principal for permission, I slowly saw the teachers moving out of the staff room. I also noticed that when it was time for my first lesson to begin, all the teachers were gone and no one said a single word in English or Japanese to me... After a while they came back then the English coordinator started to apologize profusely about leaving and not saying anything. So I missed the bank today, and based on my schedule, I am probably going to have to wait until next Thursday.

I later went to the English conversation at the lady that keeps Bible study, then went home.

Comments