Day 251 { Rude Kids Get Quiet / More Ekaiwa } - Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Day 251 { Rude Kids Get Quiet / More Ekaiwa }
So the place stopped getting dark at 5:30 pm. It is getting dark at 5:00 pm now...
For the first time apart, from the very first lesson I had with this grade 6 class, the boys actually behaved... This was because the Kyoto Sensei (vice principal) was also in the room. The teacher also strategically mixed the boys and the girls together and they actually participated... I am indeed impressed. I hope they behave next week as well when the Junior high school teachers come to observe me...
I went to another ekaiwa today at the Niimi College for nurses... It was loads of fun... I was telling them some of my stories and they were dying with laughter. Plus there is the added benefit of looking at the cute Japanese girls BUT BUT friends that's not my my my major reason for going there ... It is to help with English ok!!! .... Honestly
Van thanks for your advice but I have no clue where to find a place in my area with just snow and no poles and no cars... Even if I did find one...As Richard said, I am too much of a coward to go try that out... I will try skiing maybe but no donut, 360 not 180 degree business in my car... A slight 20 or 30 degrees is ok enough...
So the place stopped getting dark at 5:30 pm. It is getting dark at 5:00 pm now...
For the first time apart, from the very first lesson I had with this grade 6 class, the boys actually behaved... This was because the Kyoto Sensei (vice principal) was also in the room. The teacher also strategically mixed the boys and the girls together and they actually participated... I am indeed impressed. I hope they behave next week as well when the Junior high school teachers come to observe me...
I went to another ekaiwa today at the Niimi College for nurses... It was loads of fun... I was telling them some of my stories and they were dying with laughter. Plus there is the added benefit of looking at the cute Japanese girls BUT BUT friends that's not my my my major reason for going there ... It is to help with English ok!!! .... Honestly
Van thanks for your advice but I have no clue where to find a place in my area with just snow and no poles and no cars... Even if I did find one...As Richard said, I am too much of a coward to go try that out... I will try skiing maybe but no donut, 360 not 180 degree business in my car... A slight 20 or 30 degrees is ok enough...
Comments