Day 244 { A Little Snow } - Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Day 244 { A Little Snow }

At my Tuesday school today, a teacher called me to show me that a little snow was falling. It didn't look like the snow I saw on the TV so I dismissed it. They said that it was just a little bit so my car is ok to go back down the hill... Later that evening I went to another English conversation thing at the nursing college in Niimi where I did the video shoot on Saturday. The 2 girls I did the video shoot with were there along with some other persons. There were about 17 of us in all including 2 of my JET friends... We introduced ourselves then spoke about our studies, then questions were posed to us. While we were leaving the college, it was excruciatingly COLD and I then dropped home my friends and guess what? It was snowing in the night at about 1 degree celsius... It was COLD!!!!!!!!!!

I then met my little Japanese friend who I saw in the park on Sunday ;) we ate at joyful and chatted again for a little while :) :) I have no further comment to add on this :)

Yeah Richrad mi read it over and it did sound kina mix up... Mi call X and peer laugh mi a dead wid laugh pon di phone...

Vany, I'm sure that wasn't the first time I mentioned you :) ... thanks again bro and heyyy resetting the router did work :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Booyeah...
another mention!

:P
You sure know how to make a guy happy. Well, I'm glad that most of your problems seem to be working out. Good luck on keeping warm! I cant help you with that... bummer, eh? or... can I? HMMMMmmm....
Dave - going out with the girl couple times don't mean anything. Just sort out some Ice Skating and when u slide tell me...PLEASE!!

Popular Posts