Day 239 { Observation for My Worst Class } - Thursday, November 13, 2008

Day 239 { Observation for My Worst Class }

Hey, I think hot showers in the cold season is the greatest invention since electricity :) Sometimes I don't feel like coming out of the shower at all. And worst, the temperature is falling and falling day by day... My lowest thus far is 3 degrees celsius....I am worrying more and more while the winter season draw nigh.


I went to my Tuesday school today and the English coordinator told me that I have observation next week from some Junior High School teachers. Out of all the classes to observe, they chose the worst one out of all... The Grade 6 class where most of the boys are just not interested at all. The girls are quiet and behave but the boys I can't deal with at all. When the English coordinator came to me and told me...I simply rolled my eyes and said OMG...and she started laughing because she knew why... She said the class room teacher did the same thing when he heard...
Played soccer in the evening but it will be cancelled for the next 2 weeks because of some festival business.

Comments